Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome!

Greetings all!  Recently I hit my 10th anniversary of blogging, so I thought I'd put into action a project that I've been pondering for awhile.  In spite of my new role as professional game designer, I still draw a LOT.  It just happens that most of that drawing takes place in the form of doodles during meetings.  I thought it was about time I started sharing the critters and creatures that populate the margins of my notebooks.

These drawings are rough and spontaneous.  They are the sorts of things that just "fall out" of my hand as a way of prepping my mind for the mental tasks of the meeting at hand, so there's no refinement here whatsoever.  There's also a lot of lined paper and repeated creature patterns.  Sorry!

Occasionally, I will ask people to help me pick a doodle to take to completion, to keep my other digital art skills up to snuff.  I hope you enjoy this project!

To kick things off, Stegosaurus...


No comments:

Post a Comment